Overview of Accounts section
The Accounts section can be accessed by tapping on the Accounts icon from the list view.
Overview of the Accounts Section
The Accounts section will show you a list of all the transactions you have in Kashoo, no matter which account they are allocated to. To see the transactions for a specific account you will need to apply a filter. When you tap on the filter icon you will see a list of all your accounts. If you are familiar with accounting, this would be your chart of accounts. You will find your asset, liability, equity, income and expense accounts.
- This is a list of all transactions in Kashoo
- Tap on any transaction to see the details and edit it
- Swipe left to remove or share a transaction
- Tap on the filter icon to see a list of accounts
Filtered List View
If you tap on the filter icon you will see a list of all your accounts.
From this screen you can:
- Search for a specific account
- Create a new account
- Select an individual account
If you tap on a specific account, you will be presented with some additional options:
- You will see the total balance of that account in the top left
- You will see the running balance of the account after every transaction
- Tap on the Account name to edit it
- Tap on a Transaction to edit it
- Tap on the filter icon to go back to the List view