To enable bank feed access, you'll first need to verify your phone number. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to Settings > Connect Banks
2. Click on Verify your phone number now. The link will take you to the User Account area.
3. Select your country code and enter a mobile phone number then hit Save Phone Number.
4. A text message (SMS) will be sent to your mobile phone and you will receive a message similar to the following: Your Kashoo verification code is: 5352. Enter the code on the screen and submit.
5. Once your number is verified, return to the Connect Banks page to begin adding a bank feed.
- Landlines and other numbers which do not support text messages (SMS) cannot be used for validation.
- If a mobile number has already been validated, it cannot be used on another user account.
- If a validated number is removed from a user account, it cannot be associated with another user account immediately.