To access the page, click on Settings, which is found on the top right of the page.
Business Settings will immediately open up
Here you can update:
- Business Name
- Taxpayer Identification number (EIN, ITIN, SSN)
- Fiscal Year Start
- Preferred Date format
- Please note that your primary currency is set when you create your business and can't be changed.
Additionally, you can enable features in your business:
Here are a few tips about filling out your Business Settings information:
- Currency: This is chosen when your first set up your books (Note: Once you set up a primary currency, this cannot be changed).
- Date Format: Here you can choose how you would like dates to be displayed.
- Fiscal Year: Most countries require their citizens and businesses to report earnings and pay taxes on an annual basis. A standard fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31. However, when it comes to running a business, some countries allow businesses the flexibility to choose their own fiscal years. If you're unsure of what dates to use for your fiscal year, we suggest talking with an accounting professional.