Overview of Accounts section
The Accounts section can be accessed by tapping on the Accounts icon on the left-hand side.
The Accounts section will show you a list of all the transactions you have in Kashoo no matter what the account they are allocated. To see the transactions for a specific account you will need to apply a filter. When you tap on the filter icon you will see a list of all your accounts. If you are familiar with accounting, this would be your chart of accounts. You will find your asset, liability, equity, income and expense accounts.
- The left-hand side displays the list of all your accounts. Right now the view is selected for All Accounts. You can tap on any account on the left to see only transactions involved with that account
- You can also search for an account by typing the name into the search box
- The list of all the transactions found within an account are found on the right-hand side
- To add a new account, you can tap on the plus icon
If you tap on a specific account, you will be presented with some additional options:
- You will see the total balance of that account in the top right
- You will see the running balance of the account after every transaction
- You can edit the account by clicking on the Account name